Re: Salt Cap

Original poster: Adam Britt <beans45601@xxxxxxxxx>

let me just say, do not build a salt cap.

Sure, now, it seems like a good idea, and you will save tons of money,
but 2 years from now when you need to get rid of it, you will have to
seperate the salt water from the oil and take if to your local shop to
despose of it and it will be a huge mess.

I just went through this. Please please do not build this.

Just build a MMC bank. It will be worth it. And if you ever quit
coiling, you can sell them again.

-Adam