Re: PVC coil forms larger than 6 inch pipe

Original poster: FIFTYGUY@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 1/31/05 1:39:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Likewise, the getting of scraps requires personal contact with someone at the jobsite.

My luck's been pretty good at the two places I tried. PVC pipe is relatively fragile stuff, and often gets flattened, gouged, or broken when it's being forklifted around. Distributors have to clean up their yards occasionally. Just be friendly, offer beer money to the Joe for his help in letting you know the next time they clean up the scraps you're interested in.
At the moment I've gotten more PVC pipe free, in various sizes, than I need.
"SDR" is the designation for a thinwall green sewer-pipe grade.

-Phil LaBudde