RE: 48kW DRSSTC

Original poster: "Hooper, Christopher AZ" <christopher.az.hooper@xxxxxxxxx>

Good day great coilers,

I am cleaning out the garage for FATBOY2 (48K watt DRSSTC) as the spark
gap coils are just not used anymore; DRSSTC's all the way. (Please do
not get me wrong, as Spark gap coils are wild and love to watch and
build but the wife is tapping her foot stating something got to go or
out to the camper I will go - again) So selling the 5K watt DC coil, I
started three years ago and never finished. The Pig (DC supply) and
Tesla Coil are for Sale. I am keeping the control unit for the variac
for FATBOY2. So the Tesla Coil and Pig are for sell but not the Control
panel. Make me an offer I like and it is yours...! So to repeat: Tesla
Coil  (complete) and PIG (DC now with filter etc in Plexy) are for sale,
but the Control Panel is not for sale. You can view the wild machine @
http://users.cableaz.com/~chooper/index5000_1024.htm .