Re: 48kW DRSSTC

Original poster: "Hooper, Christopher AZ" <christopher.az.hooper@xxxxxxxxx>

If you build the power supply we'll wind the sec coil, primary coil, and
supply the big topload for this project.
I can make a 200 Amp power controller with a slider slug type core that
will handle the power.
Tell Powerex our staff will even wear their t-shirts for the TV cameras
that are coming next year!!

Dr. Resonance

Hi D.C.,

Thanks so much for the offering to help on FATBOY2 (Name given to
48KWATT DRSSTC due to the size of the secondary); however, I am going to
fund the entire project as have been planning this coil in my head for a
long time and want to have full control of all aspects down to the color
of wire. I guess I am a neat freak and a bit anal attentive.....

Cheers,
Ch

P.S. Hope to see you at the great Ham Fest tomorrow.