Re: 7.1Hz, Frequency variation and Q

Original poster: "Mike" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ed,
              Yes, I will have to agree, there would be vector addition in
the coils and that is not mixing. The mixing I refer to is in the plasma. I
assumed that in this effort to get the low difference frequency, the two
coils would be in discharge. I see in another post within minutes  that Bill
says no, there would not be a plasma so he may be thinking dumping the HV
out right to earth?
I guess he is then also thinking of two signals offset in the primary and
one secondary, or thinking two whole but offset coils.
Makes my brain hurt, I'm going back to work.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2005 10:35 PM Subject: Re: 7.1Hz, Frequency variation and Q