[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: No Terry filter
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: No Terry filter
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:29:53 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:30:42 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <_O0-vD.A.czD.BYVcCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>
I have also used the same Franceformer 12/60
(purchased used for 30 bux over 5 years ago) in a
resonant (and LTR) system with no filter or safety
gaps. I have never had a failure of the NST. I have
also used other NSTs, OBITS, and MOTS with no
--- Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H"
> For what its worth, i have built many NST powered
> tesla coils ranging
> from 4kV/20mA up to paralleled 15kV/60mA NSTs.
> I NEVER use safety gaps or terry filters and never
> had a failure. I
> also push my coils particularily hard.
> I did build a Terry filter once, but sold it right
> afterwards and never
> really used it.
> My 0.03 cents