[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: No Terry filter
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: No Terry filter
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:15:14 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:15:17 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <V9Sh_C.A.ZkH.UsCcCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
Only if you have extra cash on hand to buy a new NST when it blows.
And, it will blow without protection of a good filter. NSTs are not made
for high freq. currents and these currents will flow directly back into the
NST without any protection.
> How long could the nst and caps last without the Terry filter.
> I know I should build it but I need to finish by the 16th of May.
> Is it really that imperative or could I do without it for a couple of
> Steven Steele