[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New photographic technique - Tesla Coil Arcs
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: New photographic technique - Tesla Coil Arcs
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:41:22 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:42:56 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <rD9p0D.A.VHF.AOCcCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Anthony Tortorello <kwintsommer@xxxxxxxxx>
Thanks and I feel like an idiot.
Within the last 6 months I placed 7th in the Statistics Division of a
National Invitational with 70 or so schools from 5 different states.
Despite that I didn't make the connection to standard deviation. I
would like to think that my, shall we say, mental constipation was
just a result of my work load lately. Lots of college finals to deal
with, the problem is I'm a high school junior.
Again, thank you for your very detailed explanation and for the record
it's 68.3%, 95.4%, 99.7% for (-1,1), (-2,2) and (-3,3) standard