[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: No internet for Tesla history project
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: No internet for Tesla history project
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:46:05 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:46:08 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <BPeepC.A.5qB.O9YbCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
A Google search turned up:
--- Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Original poster: "Samuel C. Johnson"
> When you refer to or recommend a website, please
> include the URL.
> "Ritchie Burnett's website" tells me only the name
> of the owner.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 6:51 AM
> Subject: Re: No internet for Tesla history project
> > Original poster: "Dr. Resonance"
> > Ritchie Burnett's website has excellent
> descriptions of exactly how Tesla
> > coils work --- it's on the internet.
> > Download it, print it out, and read it as slow as
> you like. It's a great
> > description of TC operations in detail.
> > Dr. Resonance
> > >