[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Midwest Teslathon
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 02:42:39 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 02:50:53 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <1HdtlC.A.4eE.rrLaCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
The Midwest Cheesehead Teslathon is now officially scheduled for Sat.,
Sept. 3rd. At our shop on E11870 Shadylane Rd, located 4 miles south of
the Wis. Dells exit (Hwy 12 east) off I-90/94. Shadylane Road east 3 miles
off Hwy 12.
We will have Steve Ward and Steve Blakes solid state coils in
operation. also, our Big Bruiser running at 28 kVA with it's 10 ft x 30
Also our large 1,000,000 Volt Van de Graaff. Dave Weiss's coils and a host
of other small and medium size coils in operation.
A possible laser show display if we can find a canvas big enough for it.
The horse trading starts around 1 PM at the swap tables, small coils run
indoors during the day, and all coils running outside as dusk hits ---
until 11 PM --- when we promised our farmer neighbors we would shut down.
Food & drink furnished.