Re: Midwest Teslathon

Original poster: "Samuel C. Johnson" <metaform@xxxxxxxx>

I'm sure all you nice people know where "the shop South of Wisconsin Dells"is,
but I don't have a clue what state you are talking about. (Wisconsin?) Where I come
from, we say the city and state, where we live or where we are to meet.
Sam

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 5:56 PM Subject: Re: Midwest Teslathon