[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Info on building secondary
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Info on building secondary
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:57:01 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:58:36 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <qur0FB.A.OyE.p28ZCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Mike Knowlton" <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I'm about to start winding a secondary.
I have an 8.5" x 42" form.
Question 1. Should I start and stop two inches from the ends?
(letting the last turn coil in a wide spaced turn to the top)
Question 2. Should I put insulating plexiglas plates inside the tube
several inches from each end plate?
( how many inches?)