[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Who all has built OLTCs?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: Who all has built OLTCs?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:13:28 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <3D74B6131C67CA48B6AD345B21CCA8BF0761F4C9@EMSS04M19.us.lmco .com>
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- References: <3D74B6131C67CA48B6AD345B21CCA8BF0761F4C9@EMSS04M19.us.lmco.com>
- Resent-date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:14:21 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <dX4ujB.A.2qE.LoqZCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
DRSSTC means "DARN!!... Repair the Silicon Shooting Tesla Coil" again...
But mine has not blown up in awhile now... Knock wood!!
At 10:31 AM 4/20/2005, you wrote:
OLTC means "Obsolete at Last, Tesla Coil"
>OK, I will ask the silly question. What does
>the "OL" mean? (You need to realize there are a lot of us who
>are relatively new to this