[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Who all has built OLTCs?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: Who all has built OLTCs?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:22:18 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:23:41 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <opPmGD.A.izF.8wqZCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>
Just a joke.
>wow Dan! what a statement. the drsstc hasnt stopped blowing up
>but many oltc have been built very reliable. i think ok on the
>front they come in second but if i had to put one of them into
>use it would be the oltc for its reliabilty.
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:01 PM
>Subject: RE: Who all has built OLTCs?
>>Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>
>>OLTC means "Obsolete at Last, Tesla Coil"
>> >OK, I will ask the silly question. What does
>> >the "OL" mean? (You need to realize there are a lot of us who are
>> >relatively new to this
>> >Sam Johnson