[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Variac buy ?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: Variac buy ?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 07:59:56 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:01:50 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <RT5IDB.A.pvH.627YCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Matthew Carlson" <mjc8804@xxxxxxx>
I'm not dave, but if you have a 120V/20amp variac for a decent price I
would be interested.
My email is saryon (AT) nospam (remove that nospam part) swbell (DOT)
>>> "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> 4/17/2005 1:15:14 PM >>>
Original poster: "Bill Miller" <screengrid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I have quite a few "variacs" over here. Let me know what your
>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Variac buy ?
>Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:11:07 -0600
>Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Hi, There are two 3 gang variacs on ebay , looks to be 3 1256
>if I could buy one stack for $600 or less ( ship incl ) , would anyone
>intrested in buying one or more units, as I only want one ,...it would
>around $200 each. (maybe 200 isnt such a hot deal ? )Or , does anyone
>have a similer unit they would like to sell ??? I am pushing my Gen.
>240v/8amp up to twice its rating at times, and the the brush action
>less smooth after each 'run' ,.. i did put a new brush on it ,