RE: Variac buy ?

Original poster: "Matthew Carlson" <mjc8804@xxxxxxx>

I'm not dave, but if you have a 120V/20amp variac for a decent price I
would be interested.

My email is saryon (AT) nospam (remove that nospam part) swbell (DOT)
net

>>> "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> 4/17/2005 1:15:14 PM >>>
Original poster: "Bill Miller" <screengrid@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Dave,
     I have quite a few "variacs" over here. Let me know what your
reqirerments are.
Tnx,
Tony

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Variac buy ?
>Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:11:07 -0600
>
>Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Hi, There are two 3 gang variacs on ebay , looks to be 3 1256
powerstats ,
>if I could buy one stack for $600 or less ( ship incl ) , would anyone
be
>intrested in buying one or more units, as I only want one ,...it would
be
>around $200 each. (maybe 200 isnt such a hot deal ? )Or , does anyone
here
>have a similer unit they would like to sell ??? I am pushing my Gen.
Rad.
>240v/8amp up to twice its rating at times, and the the brush action
gets
>less smooth after each 'run' ,.. i did put a new brush on it ,
Thanks,dave