[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Variac buy ?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: Variac buy ?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:35:43 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:38:39 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <Hm_y2C.A.-gG.lmzYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi ! , 240v , 20+ amps would be nice , I dont PLAN on going over 14-15
amps with my baby 1.5kVA pig ,....Thankyou ,dave
>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: Variac buy ?
>Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 12:15:14 -0600
>Original poster: "Bill Miller" <screengrid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> I have quite a few "variacs" over here. Let me know what your
>>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>>Subject: Variac buy ?
>>Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:11:07 -0600
>>Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>Hi, There are two 3 gang variacs on ebay , looks to be 3 1256
>>powerstats , if I could buy one stack for $600 or less ( ship incl
>>) , would anyone be intrested in buying one or more units, as I
>>only want one ,...it would be around $200 each. (maybe 200 isnt
>>such a hot deal ? )Or , does anyone here have a similer unit they
>>would like to sell ??? I am pushing my Gen. Rad. 240v/8amp up to
>>twice its rating at times, and the the brush action gets less
>>smooth after each 'run' ,.. i did put a new brush on it ,