[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: This Hobby's Expensive - Tosh! No,my good man, it isn't!
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: This Hobby's Expensive - Tosh! No,my good man, it isn't!
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:44:54 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:44:55 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <cy6jXD.A.ev.EMwYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
" I went out on a limb and bought a fine HP tube signal generator for
Ebay .Tubes are hard to get, but it puts out 20v 3W signal which makes
finding a coils resonant frequency easy ."
Tubes of the kind you'd need for that kind of test equipment are easy
to find at reasonable prices. Quite a few guys have good stocks on hand
and have web pages. Antique Electronic Supply is one example.