Re: SEMIDRIVER ...

Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

Those dont look too good to me.  Max switching frequency is 50khz, and
the delay times are 1.15uS.  Maybe usable at 20khz or something, but
not for tesla use in general.  I would have no idea how to get them,
but i wouldnt worry about them because they dont look that good,
especially when you can design your own that switches big IGBT bricks
on the order of 400nS.

Steve W.