[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: DRSS-XXX? (Cost of SGTC vs. SSTC)
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: DRSS-XXX? (Cost of SGTC vs. SSTC)
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 07:10:00 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 07:11:29 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <yotRbD.A.oOE.SBmYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: <dhmccauley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> "I joined the list just recently and feel pretty lost because of all the
> abbreviations. But, could you just give an approximate cost of one system
> the other. (Spark gap vs.
You really cannot compared to two between costs. A simple SGTC might cost
less than $20.00 to build, and likewise, a very simple SSTC might
cost the same. On the otherhand, one could easily spend over $1000 on a
SGTC and the same on a SSTC.
It all depends on the complexity, size, part availability, and so forth . .