[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: tubecoil
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 07:09:02 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 07:11:06 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <N-IzcB.A.xKE.DBmYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Liviu Vasiliu <teslina@xxxxxxxxx>
No, they are not forgotten, but we have to profit from
the massive information amount on the net about SSTCs.
This is the moment to get the correct information from
the direct sources and verify them on our own setups.
I plan also to build some VTTCs in the future, but I
have to aquire some new tubes.
--- Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Original poster: Vladimiro Mazzilli <mazvla@xxxxxx>
> There is a great increase of interest in SSTC but
> the old and rugged and
> spectacular tubecoils are forgotten? I have recorded
> 225 messages in
> 1998, 231 in 1999, 396 in 2000, 509 in 2001, 418 in
> 2002, 548 in 2004,
> and now only 2 in 2005 for me that built some sstc,
> there are nothing so
> warm and hissing as a VTTC.