Re: This Hobby's Expensive - Was - Re: Terry's DRSSTC - Controller Experiment

"But there's always something good that turns up in the
trash that makes it all worth the wait.. (even if I don't
use it for several years down the road.. ) ;)

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen"

	How true that is.  I salvage anything that even looks useful.  Of
course, after 50 years of collecting there does get to be a problem with
storage.  Of course, if I throw something away which I've had unused for
many years I immediately find a use for which it would be ideal.

Ed