[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Midwest Teslathon
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 07:51:53 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 07:56:19 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <iT7Xu.A.Wm.8f8XCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
This year, the Midwest "Cheesehead" Teslathon will be held on Sat., Sept.
3rd. This is the first Sat in Sept and a week prior to the Labor Day
weekend. Last year a number of TC builders were unable to attend due to
plans the "better half" had made for the Labor Day weekend.
We will have the Big Bruiser running at 20 kVA and also a 1 million Volt
Van de Graaff generator for some direct current excitement. (T. Edison
would be proud).
Hope to see many of your from the Tesla List at the Thon. I promise,
"latsa' food goodies" will be on tap. Those of you from last year might
remember the great apple and lemon homemade pies???