[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Source for new synchronous 1800 rpm motor?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Source for new synchronous 1800 rpm motor?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 10:55:27 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 10:58:05 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <lQU66C.A.k1D.SQUYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
John --- were you running at around 3.2 x Cres or what value????
> Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx
> In a message dated 4/14/05 9:10:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
> >There is alot of talk about the SRSG here, I am now using multipal copper
> >pipe static gaps, (fan cooled ) , would I see much improvement going to a
> >SRSG ??? Is there anyone near Loveland CO. that would be willing to hook
> >up there SRSG to my coil for comparison ??? ....just wonderin'
> In a test I did on my TT-42 coil, the SRSG gave 42" sparks but the
> static gap gave about 38" sparks. The SRSG sparks were more
> spectactular also.
> John Freau