[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Midwest Teslathon
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Midwest Teslathon
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:53:15 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:57:02 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <seZGUD.A.TK.mBAYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>
I should be there with my arsenal of DRSSTCs including the 7 foot tall
DRSSTC with the 10-12' sparks. I plan on having a better run this
year than last year and maybe pushing the power up to 6-7kVA (it only
ran at about 4kVA or so last year) for a *real* show. Might have some
other interesting things to show as well depending on how my summer
goes ;-). Look forward to seeing everyone there!
My calendar is marked ;-).
And bring your coils and other HV projects!!
On 4/15/05, Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
> This year, the Midwest "Cheesehead" Teslathon will be held on Sat., Sept.
> 3rd. This is the first Sat in Sept and a week prior to the Labor Day
> weekend. Last year a number of TC builders were unable to attend due to
> plans the "better half" had made for the Labor Day weekend.
> We will have the Big Bruiser running at 20 kVA and also a 1 million Volt
> Van de Graaff generator for some direct current excitement. (T. Edison
> would be proud).
> Hope to see many of your from the Tesla List at the Thon. I promise,
> "latsa' food goodies" will be on tap. Those of you from last year might
> remember the great apple and lemon homemade pies???
> Dr. Resonance