[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Midwest Teslathon
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Midwest Teslathon
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:35:42 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:40:08 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <Wkbqk.A.fJF.hKEYCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Tyler <blimpie120@xxxxxxxxx>
Where is this Teslathon to be held? Any fee's for
attending, or to bring a coil? Sorry, I've never been
to a teslathon before, I'd like to in the near future.
Where I live I know of no one else with a tesla, and I
would like to physically chat with other "tesla'rs";-)
--- Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Original poster: "Dr. Resonance"
> This year, the Midwest "Cheesehead" Teslathon will
> be held on Sat., Sept.
> 3rd. This is the first Sat in Sept and a week prior
> to the Labor Day
> weekend. Last year a number of TC builders were
> unable to attend due to
> plans the "better half" had made for the Labor Day
> We will have the Big Bruiser running at 20 kVA and
> also a 1 million Volt
> Van de Graaff generator for some direct current
> excitement. (T. Edison
> would be proud).
> Hope to see many of your from the Tesla List at the
> Thon. I promise,
> "latsa' food goodies" will be on tap. Those of you
> from last year might
> remember the great apple and lemon homemade pies???
> Dr. Resonance
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!