Re: Tesla history project

Original poster: Karl Lindheimer <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Steven,

Amateur scientists, ham radio operators, researchers, and hobbyists have experimented with Tesla coils to study high frequency, high voltage effects, and because they are fun. The real history that is worth recounting is that of Nicola Tesla himself and his inventions.
It is his alternating current - electrical distribution system that currently powers most of the world and is considered his greatest legacy. He experimented with Tesla coils later for various other projects.

Karl