RE: turnoid question

Original poster: Bert Pool <bert.tx@xxxxxxxxxxx>

[snip]
I would forget the chicken wire. I think the finished surface
will look like chicken pox. I have had good results using the Super-flex
tubing available from McMaster-Carr. This is an accordion pleated tubing
that can be stretched out from 2  to 15 feet without fear of tearing.
Pictures of my toroids are available at
http://hot-streamer.com/temp/RalphsCoil

Ralph Zekelman

Chicken wire is only used for large toroids - 6 feet and larger in diameter, typically with a 2 or 3 foot cross section. You will not find aluminum duct at your local home supply that size.

Bert