For sale: tesla goodies! including mmc caps in australia

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <arpit@xxxxxxxx>

Due to university , I'm having to sell some tesla goodies which I have
accumulated. I am in Sydney. All prices in Australian dollars. I will post
or let you pick up the goods.

4 soldered strings of 13 And 4 unsoldered 0.15uF Cornell Dublier geek Group
capacitors, 2000vac
-Generally regarded as the BEST capacitors to make an MMC out of. These are
NEW and unused. Total of 56 caps
$200- much below cost price. Plus I'll throw in some bleeder resistors.
These would make for one bada** coil, and could be used with 4 microwave
oven transformers. I specified it so that with that arrangement, it'd
basically be undestructible, so don't think you'll have to buy capacitors
again, these'll last you forever :p
http://users.bigpond.net.au/arpit/mmc.jpg

1 Self resonant professionally manufactures SSTC circuit board as designed
by Jim Mitchell
4 IGBTS for the above board UNUSED
+most of the Ics used on the board
$40

Neon Sign transformer- 15kv 30mA perfect working condition *rare in aus and
a good basis for a first coil*
$50

http://users.bigpond.net.au/arpit/neon.jpg

12kv 30ma
$40

9kv 30ma
$30

2 High voltage signs- Steel- They use these in large substations and power
stations
http://users.bigpond.net.au/arpit/steelhighvoltage.jpg

450mmx250mm
$20 each

High voltage sticker, bright yellow, brand new
125x87mm

Induction Motor single phase for ASRG- Large and powerful, works perfectly http://users.bigpond.net.au/arpit/asrgmotor.jpg $20

5 Microwave oven capacitors, about 1uF at 2000volts- great for voltage
multipliers/
http://users.bigpond.net.au/arpit/microcaps.jpg

$3 each

Pulse discharge MMC: about 25uF at 500volts AC, high quality polyester
capacitors great for a really rapid fire strobe
http://users.bigpond.net.au/arpit/mmcstrobe.jpg

$30

3 filter capacitors, suitable for SSTC. 2 are 1500uF at 350 volts, 1 is 680uF at 400vdc These are HUGE, http://users.bigpond.net.au/arpit/

4 Plastic encapsulated MASSIVE ferrite 'beads'these babies are huge, look like they would fit 00 gauge wire quite easily. 5 dollars each

Contactor- 20 amps 250 volts as new
$12

Lots of capacitance! Lots of volts! Biggggg electrolytyic 15000uFd 80v http://users.bigpond.net.au/arpit/bigcap.jpg

Video camera- standard tripod mount, Phillips brand, standard lenses records
direct to VHS... very solid, suitable for filming a tesla coil. Including
battery and charger
$100
http://users.bigpond.net.au/arpit/camera.jpg