[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: hello.
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:40:26 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:53:55 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <0WY4-.A.ppB.mnVWCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Medina, Benjamin (UMR-Student)" <bamxbb@xxxxxxx>
Hey greg and the rest of the members, I am from Honduras, Central America
From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sat 4/9/2005 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: hello.
Original poster: Gregory Hunter <tesla_39560@xxxxxxxxx>
Welcome to the list.
Portugal huh? You might be the first portugese member.
You're the only one I'm aware of. This is a very
helpful community. If you want to build something, or
just speculate about building something, you are in
the right place.
Hey Terry and/or Chip, how many countries are on board
TCML now? I count USA, Canada, Germany, France,
Netherlands, Czech Republic, Romania, Finland, Israel,
Singapore, Philipines, Italy, United Kingdom,
Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa...and now
Portugal! I'm sure I missed a few (or a few dozen!).
If anyone has a TCML diversity guestimate, please
(Republic of South Mississippi)
> >Original poster: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9?=
> >Hello, I'm new to this list and I'm also new to
> Tesla work. I'm from
> >Portugal and I'm starting to build my first Tesla
> >I just wanted to introduce myself to the other
> members of the list.
> >Jose Luis