[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: hello.
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:35:57 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:52:39 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <Kuc39D.A.ziB.VnVWCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Jorge Fuentes <jorgefuentescastillo@xxxxxxxxx>
Dont forget Mexico!
On Apr 9, 2005 8:11 PM, Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
> I think you missed Brazil and Switzerland
> Matt D.
> In a message dated 4/9/05 7:15:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Original poster: Gregory Hunter <tesla_39560@xxxxxxxxx>
> Hi Jose,
> Welcome to the list.
> Portugal huh? You might be the first portugese member.
> You're the only one I'm aware of. This is a very
> helpful community. If you want to build something, or
> just speculate about building something, you are in
> the right place.
> Hey Terry and/or Chip, how many countries are on board
> TCML now? I count USA, Canada, Germany, France,
> Netherlands, Czech Republic, Romania, Finland, Israel,
> Singapore, Philipines, Italy, United Kingdom,
> Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa...and now
> Portugal! I'm sure I missed a few (or a few dozen!).
> If anyone has a TCML diversity guestimate, please
> (Republic of South Mississippi)