[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: hello.
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 13:45:31 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 13:47:07 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <sScVr.A.K-B.OEDWCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Actually, I could ask some stupid questions. In fact I think I have. Now
I,m getting a bunch of stupid answers, but that's ok cuz they're funny. :)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: hello.
Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>
Welcome to the list Jose...
we are here to answer your questions and be of service to you if you need
answers.... Tesla Coiling is a very facinating subject thats why
there are over 700 of us here... feel free to ask any question you want
even if you feel it is "really stupid" dont worry cuz there is no such
thing as stupid questions only wrong answers...
Tesla list Fritz wrote:
Original poster: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?_Lu=EDs?=
Hello, I'm new to this list and I'm also new to Tesla work. I'm from
Portugal and I'm starting to build my first Tesla coil.
I just wanted to introduce myself to the other members of the list.