Things Steven knows

Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

These are some things that I know and some things that don't matter anymore:

1) I know that multiple layers is bad

2) I know who Sigmond Freud is( I learned abot him in history. He discovered the unconscious mind. he said a health
mind has a balance of Id, Ego, and Super Ego, so let go of my Eggo)

3) I know that my hommade caps won't work for my TC although they do work as caps. They don't matter anymore. In
fact, they never really did matter because I was always going to get real caps and now I have 15 .15uf 2kv MMC
thanks to Dr. Resonance.

The list isn't finnished, I don't think, but I gotta go do a chore and go see Saharra.

Steven Steele