[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: hello.
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 12:37:48 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 12:42:44 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <Bt9zHC.A.O4E.WGCWCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hello, my name is Steven Steele and I'm new at this, too.
Never fear for the Pupmen are here.
These guys are extremely nice and extraordinarily helpful. If you listen to
them, you'll have your TC spark'in and arc'in in no time. ;^)
Welcom to the list.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list Fritz"
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 7:10 PM
Original poster: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?_Lu=EDs?=
Hello, I'm new to this list and I'm also new to Tesla work. I'm from
Portugal and I'm starting to build my first Tesla coil.
I just wanted to introduce myself to the other members of the list.