[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: hello.
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 12:30:21 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 12:33:08 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <vuQ6NC.A.zDE.p-BWCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>
Welcome to the list Jose...
we are here to answer your questions and be of service to you if you need
answers.... Tesla Coiling is a very facinating subject thats why there
are over 700 of us here... feel free to ask any question you want even
if you feel it is "really stupid" dont worry cuz there is no such thing as
stupid questions only wrong answers...
Tesla list Fritz wrote:
Original poster: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?_Lu=EDs?=
Hello, I'm new to this list and I'm also new to Tesla work. I'm from
Portugal and I'm starting to build my first Tesla coil.
I just wanted to introduce myself to the other members of the list.