[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Name My TC
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Name My TC
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 11:58:00 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:01:32 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <WMA4y.A.4mD.ybsVCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Danny G." <digitaldanny123@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi Terry and the lightning gang, I'm back,
I am wondering why Steven used a homemade cap such as that when the bucket
cap is well designed/proven by the geek group. Mine will be a 5-gal.
pool-chlorine-tablet bucket with a screw-on lid, filled with Corona bottles
and the fluid.
Cheers to Steven, he's farther along than I am. I must admit, after
spending a year or so on this list I became quite overwhelmed. Then I
thought of making a smaller TC with only one 9kv nst instead of trying too
much like with 2x15kv NSTs. My first design is probably biting off more
than I can chew. I decided to go at it again starting with a much
smaller/simpler design to get the basics down first.
How about calling your tc, my tesla coil?