To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:26 PM
Subject: Name My TC

Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am trying to come up with a name for my TC and I'd like ya'll's help. I was thinking maybe Knobby, because of the doorknob. Or maybe Skitzo, because it's multi layered. Or Cover Girl or Guy, because I used nail ploish to secure the secondary. Be creative! :)
Here's some pics if you caven't already seen it: http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/customsteele/pics/

Steven Steele