[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Trial and error
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Trial and error
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 22:01:46 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 22:07:10 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <ZBhRn.A.X8B.s7gUCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
They had many flights. By no means was I refering to their first flight. i
was simply talking about the closest flight to 1916. That was the flight
that came to mind.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: Trial and error
Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"Wright Bro's 1913 flight"
Make that December, 1903.