[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Trial and error
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Trial and error
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 22:01:17 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 22:06:33 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <oK-Y1D.A.f1B.I7gUCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Dgboorse@xxxxxxx
Let me tell you plain and simple: If they said that ignorance is bliss, they
didn't tell you the truth. Now if they had been paying attention in
Literature class, they would have learned: "WHEN ignorance is bliss, 'tis
folly to be
wise". This is a simple 'if-then' proposition.
For example, that dude you told us about who was ignorant and set his wall on
fire with a TC...well, that wasn't bliss.
Watch your Ps & Qs and may your blissdom ever increase.