[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Building Stuff... (OT?)
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Building Stuff... (OT?)
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 22:06:15 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 22:06:38 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <-7KGsC.A.12B.M7gUCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>
:) i just gutted 2 uW ovens for the transformers today...
I have used the trannies from previous uW ovens to make power supplies for
a YAG laser capable of cutting holes clean thru 1" of cow flesh ( 1" thick
porterhouse steak) I was not going to test it on my own hand... :) not
after what I saw what it did to a block of graphite... OUCH!!! 600J of
flash energy is pretty powerful and focused down to 100uM is even more
nasty... I do have to admit the recharge time is slooowww.. but
effective... T- Coils are fun but so are lasers..
I was highly amused at the speed with which the 'experts' said:
Nothing can be built from discarded microwave ovens.