To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2005 8:22 PM
Subject: Golka Photos

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,
I scanned a couple of photos I obtained a long time ago from some Science magazine of Robert Golka's early replica of Tesla's CS coil. Terry has kindly put them at:

<http://hot-streamer.com/temp/Malcolm/>http://hot-streamer.com/temp/Malcolm/

FWIW there are also a couple of photos of mine there, one being my very first working coil run from a transistor interrupted ignition coil off a 12VDC power supply complete with ceramic cap "MMC" c. 1979, and the second being an action shot of the last serious coil I built c. 1993. All my coiling since then (and there has not been a great deal in the past 3 or 4 years) has been experimental.

Malcolm