[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Golka Photos, New Added 6, coil at Leadville, CO
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Golka Photos, New Added 6, coil at Leadville, CO
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 08:43:50 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:46:46 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <k7pFF.A.pIF.TNVUCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Mike" <induction@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Malcolm, List,
6 New photos have been added, this was after
the 51 Ft coil was moved from Wendover to the Climax Mine, Leadville, CO.
The filenames point to what they are. Look in area
www.hot-streamer.com/mike2004/ and Malcolm, saw your coil, nice.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2005 8:22 PM
Subject: Golka Photos
Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
I scanned a couple of photos I obtained a long time ago from some
Science magazine of Robert Golka's early replica of Tesla's CS coil.
Terry has kindly put them at:
FWIW there are also a couple of photos of mine there, one being my
very first working coil run from a transistor interrupted ignition coil
off a 12VDC power supply complete with ceramic cap "MMC" c. 1979, and the
second being an action shot of the last serious coil I built c. 1993. All
my coiling since then (and there has not been a great deal in the past 3
or 4 years) has been experimental.