[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tesla UV apparatus?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Tesla UV apparatus?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 12:42:37 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 12:43:12 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <RWpeZ.A.oq.zkDUCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dave I have one about the size of a medium suit case powered by two 3v
telephpne battries. It was made for the US Army in WW1. In side is a ford
coil and a spring wound timer. I use it to test rocks. Still works fine.
> From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 07:35:50 -0700
> To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Tesla UV apparatus?
> Resent-From: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
> Resent-Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 07:43:30 -0700 (MST)
> Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Did we really have to know about your DRE? (digital rectal examination, not
> the analogue one).
> Sounds like you have a Geissler tube. - Google for it. Or look at Mike's
> Original poster: Dgboorse@xxxxxxx
> After a DRE, PSA, and TRUB my Dr said I had PCa .......
> My interest in TC is that about sixty years ago, I had an "ultraviolet ray
> machine"-a bit of medical quackery that (supposedly) cured all known
> My father picked it up cheap at an auction.....
> It appeared to be a small hand-held Tesla coil inside an attaché-sized box
> that had various shaped vacuum bulbs which could be attached and glowed
> purple glow. If you inserted a metal rod instead of a bulb, you could hold
> the rod in one hand and make a fluorescent tube glow by picking it up
> other hand.....