[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: big coil history
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: big coil history
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 18:18:57 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 18:23:20 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <wDYAB.A.gTC.GQfTCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"The 1/4 lamda myth was strongly advocated and propagated by a number of
Physics textbooks many of which referred to it as "the Ferrenti Effect"
must be something Italian.
TC's in Physics text books? Surprising. Could that possibly be
Feranti? There is a Feranti company in England, but the name could be
French or Italian I guess.