[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tesla UV apparatus?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Tesla UV apparatus?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 18:22:43 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 18:23:18 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <ldqaeC.A.7SC.EQfTCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Did we really have to know about your DRE? (digital rectal examination,
the analogue one).
Sounds like you have a Geissler tube. - Google for it. Or look at Mike's
Many of those violet ray outfits had tubes to fit just about any body
opening you can imagine! Some even had directions for using them pasted
to the bottom.