Re: 16 kV 250 mA TC transformers

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

So what are the benefits of this transformer (other than 2kV extra) than
using a standard low-cost 14.4kV / 240mA Potential Transformer which
can be ballasted to 240mA with a $10.00 spool of 12 AWG wire???

$775.00 seems really steep for something that is already available for
$100-200.  What is the final weight of these things?

Dan