RE: House Protection

Original poster: "Paul Marshall" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I have run my 6.5" coil in the basement, with a low ceiling. I just gave
the coil a good target.  Occasionally it would strike something on the
overhead but I never experienced any observable damage. I was producing 8'
streamers at 7-8kW. Every now and then one of the breakers (Different
circuit all together) would trip. That's about it. I think if you grounded
chicken wire on a low overhead you'll just wind up arcing out to the
chicken wire.

Paul S. Marshall