Re: think i killed my nst's

NSTs have to be wired in parallel.  If you wired them in series they
probably died.  If wired in series to increase voltage they rapidly die.  If
wired in parallel to increase current they work.

You also need a protection circuit for both xmfrs if you are running them
with a TC or they will again, die.

Dr. Resonance