Re: Hmmmm...(was CDE 942c20p15k Group buy)

If you run a business with the intent of making no profit you will soon be
out of business.

The Geek Group does a great job of providing a relatively inexpensive cap
for a very very modest profit --- if any considering the time they invest in
corresponding, shipping, tracking, etc.

Having a reliable cap supplier furnishing a product at only 50 cents over
cost is a blessing.  I trust everyone on this list will support their
efforts and research work.

In my opinion they are still the "good guys".

Dr. Resonance

 > I have thinked that you are the "good" guy for giving caps without earning
 > money,
 >
 > While some other take a big "provision" for selling caps( when did the
help
 > sombody ?), and i would not surely buy from them. Partyaly because i
cannot
 > afford atleast 500 $ for a MMC. I just buyed 2 maxwells from Terry ( they
 > arrived yesterday) for 100 $. I would like to see what can beat that. And
 > maxwells are cute:-).
 >
 > Best Regards
 >
 > Kreso Bukvic

GG
 > was
 >  > ripping anybody off or that they weren't a good source to buy caps
from.
 >  > have bought caps from them in the past and I like the idea that when I
 > need
 >  > a few more the GG will have them with no minimum.
 >  >
 >  >   Terry, I would also like to thank the GG. They are a one of a kind
 >  > organization that volunteers their time and resources to teach science
 >  > all those that will hear them. It was from their website that I learned
 > how
 >  > to make a bucket cap for my first coil. I have spent countless nights
 >  > browsing their pages, learning, and stealing project ideas 8^) So..
Thanks