Re: Copper toroid

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h-at-c.dk>

Cody,

The only problem with a copper toroid is, that it needs regular repolishing
to stay sharp.

http://home5.inet.tele.dk/f-hammer/tesla/tesla.htm

Fact is, it doesn`t matter much, but in a situation where one wants to
supply the extraordinary, copper is one step up over alluminum. Having it
gold plated is another possibility. Brass would look good too.

Cheers, Finn Hammer, rambling in Denmark