Re: Quenched gap (Re: Fritz vs TCBOR -- initial results in...)

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

 >         I noticed the grey color in your pictures and wonder if it is
 > tungsten?  When you speak of "complete gaps" do you mean the parts that
 > are enclosed inside erach water cooling device, or the total number of
 > gaps in the complete assembly?

I don't know if the insert is Tungsten. It's gray and has marks of
sparking. Any simple test?

The complete gap has two of these quenched gaps, and a metal ring
in the central space instead of a third gap.
There are four cylindrical water tanks for cooling.
http://www.coe.ufrj.br/~acmq/tesla/digaps.html
http://www.coe.ufrj.br/~acmq/tesla/diset.jpg
http://www.coe.ufrj.br/~acmq/tesla/oldtesla.html

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz