RE: 300 bbs

Original poster: "Ian McLean" <ianmm-at-optusnet-dot-com.au>

Hi,

That's an easy one.  By using more electrodes on the platter!

In Australia, we run at 50Hz, so for example, using a motor with 1500rpm,
that becomes 100bps for 4 electrodes, 50bps for 2 electrodes.
So it follows, 8 electrodes is 200bps, 12 electrodes is 300bps.

Rgs
Ian